Lit by the Sun

 



What do you see when the sun's a lit,  
Standing by I, knowing it's the shit.  
Being so bold to light up the sky,  
Wondering who can reach as high.

For the beauty of being drawn so free,  
Letting go of feelings, wanting, needing to please.  
Arrows pointed on target, it's you,  
Ready to a bull's eye view.

In the flow, my spirit flies,  
Tracing the light, reaching the skies.  
In the radiant glow, ambitions soar,  
Vibrating heartbeat, courage roars,  
Aiming true, with a steady hand,  
Making my mark upon the vast land.

For in this brilliance, I find my way,  
Guided by the sun's golden ray.  
Aiming high, with purpose true,  
In this light, I renew.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision