what I mined

 


The test is real and touchy as I feel,  
To believe all studied and more,  
Comes down to choosing a door.  
I keep looking forward, holding steady, not looking back,  
Believing in the yet to be seen, imagined future,  
This is the time for you to mend all mind,  
For being in the game and shooting the winning shot.

In the tension of the moment, truth reveals,  
A path that’s chosen, where the spirit heals,  
Each door a gateway to what could be,  
A world of possibilities, yet unseen.

I stand firm, with courage as my guide,  
Trusting the whispers of the soul inside,  
For in the uncertainty, I find my strength,  
Knowing that the future will extend its length.

The past is yet a shadow, faint and dim,  
The present is where victory begins,  
And as I step forward, with vision clear,  
I embrace the challenge, without fear.

This is the moment, the game’s final call,  
To rise above, to stand tall,  
For in this shot, I place my trust,  
Knowing that with faith, I must.

The future is a canvas, blank and wide,  
Painted by the choices I decide,  
 As I aim, my heart aligned,  
I know that destiny is what I mined.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision