Crafting the Vision

 


In some shape and way,  
I am going to put my words to a specific form,  
Building me out a fantastical dream vision experience,  
So that when I take a step back from the scenes,  
I shall know how I got here and smile with bling.

In the goal for digging, creating art,  
Searching for gold, currency mind set,  
Like an advertisement shall my art become to me.

---

On the pallete of my mind,  
I craft a vision, birthing kind.  
Each word a stroke, each thought for you,  
Creating a scene where dreams come true.

Step by step, I build the frame,  
A fantastical world, never the same.  
And when I pause, to see the whole,  
A smiling bling shining my soul.

For in the art of digging deep,  
I find the treasures my thoughts keep.  
Gold and currency, a mindset clear,  
An ad for life, to hold dear.

My art being a beacon bright,  
Guiding me through day and night.  
In every form, in every line,  
I see the journey, and know it's mine.

With each creation, I understand,  
The power of words in my hand.  
And as I gaze at what I've spun,  
I see the story, my work is done.

---

This chapter reflects the intentional process of shaping one's vision and turning dreams into reality. The imagery of crafting a fantastical experience, digging for gold, and seeing art as an advertisement for life emphasizes the power of creativity and the importance of recognizing the journey. The chapter highlights the joy and fulfillment found in creating and understanding the path that leads to one's dreams, making it a compelling and reflective addition to my poetic narrative.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision