Weaving Words for Eyes

 


Just so you know,  
I create these words for my day,  
To prepare the ether and the wind,  
For such a way for beauty to ascend,  
And rise above my body to blend,  
So I can experience all before the trend.

Each day I prepare the way, weaving words for eyes,  
Being certain that my dots are I,  
Painting pictures is life’s true game,  
Where every stroke and every name,  
Crafts a vision, bold and bright,  
Guiding my journey, day to night.

---

In the subtle dance of thought and phrase,  
I find the path, the hidden maze,  
Where beauty lingers, waiting to be seen,  
A reflection of the spaces in between.

For words are more than just a sound,  
They shape the world, they turn it round,  
Creating echoes that gently sway,  
Bringing light to every day.

And so I write, with purpose clear,  
To bring forth love, to draw it near,  
In the art of words, I find my grace,  
Preparing the way, setting the pace.

In this daily ritual, I find my peace,  
A quiet joy, a sweet release,  
For in the weaving of my thoughts and dreams,  
I paint my world in vibrant schemes.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision