Preparing My Way

 


For preparing my way  
And most of all the day,  
I close my eyes to see thee screen,  
Moving me across the shooting scene.

I recite my lines, hearing action queue,  
For being the man and bearing better views.  
To this say I add wearing a smile,  
One that grins up touching a mile.

In the script of life, I play my part,  
On the line, I reveal my heart.  
Following the path set before me,  
Acting my role, feeling free.

Every scene, a chance to shine,  
In this clip, yours mine.  
Grateful for the chance to portray,  
The L in the story unfolding day by day.

Prepared and present, heart so true,  
Living the dream, from me to you.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision