Visualizing Love

 



The most important thing I do  
Is visualize me loving you.  
For all that the world means,  
Beyond the ways and the glass beads,  
I focus my thoughts upon the centering spot,  
And imagine the pictures ideal for the shot.

Then I feel emotion moving within me,  
Knowing the future is now set.  
I sit and enjoy what comes next.

---

In the stillness of my mind's eye,  
I see the vision clear and high,  
Where love transcends the fleeting day,  
And guides my heart along the way.

Every thought, a brushstroke fine,  
Creating scenes where you are mine.  
I craft the future with gentle care,  
For in this love, nothing can compare.

As I focus, the world aligns,  
The past fades, the present shines,  
And in the center of my heart,  
I find the place where dreams do start.

Emotions rise, like tides they swell,  
In this quiet, I know all is well.  
For in this moment, truth is found,  
The future's path, on solid ground.

I sit and watch the story unfold,  
A tale of love, both brave and bold.  
With peace, I welcome what will be,  
For in my vision, you're with me.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision