Anchoring the Space

 



As I reach out into the land,  
Searching for thine, my one in mind.  
Patience to slow, or is it slow to patient?  
With all the evolving, growing up, down,  
And spinning all around,  
I anchor a space to birth forth my kind.

---

where dreams do dwell,  
I seek the one who knows me well.  
A journey slow, yet rich with grace,  
Where time itself finds its own pace.

The world spins on, a dance of change,  
With highs and lows, both near and strange.  
Through all the shifts and turns of fate,  
I find my ground, I concentrate.

Patience grows, both deep and wide,  
As I navigate the shifting tide.  
In the calm, I find the key,  
To anchor space where I can be.

A sacred place, both firm and true,  
Where vision births what's wholly new.  
Amidst the chaos, I create,  
A haven where my dreams await.

Here I stand, with purpose clear,  
Ready to welcome what draws near.  
For in this space, both strong and kind,  
I birth the future, from heart in mind.

---

This chapter reflects the journey of seeking and creating a space for personal growth and fulfillment. The imagery of anchoring amidst the ever-changing world emphasizes the importance of patience and intention in nurturing one's dreams and aspirations. The chapter captures the essence of finding stability in the midst of life's chaos and using that foundation to bring forth new possibilities, making it a poignant addition poetic narrative.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision