The Key to the Door

 


Whatever I do right now,  
Relax in this moment knowing all is wonderfully sown.  
Feeling like I have to do something, touching it in mind,  
Patience says the key to the door,  
As I level up in the sky's line,  
Being certain I transform mine.

---

The urge to act, to touch, to move,  
Is held in check by patience's groove.  
For in the quiet, wisdom speaks,  
The key to the door is what one seeks.

As I rise, the sky's my guide,  
In this ascent, my soul's stride.  
Each level reached, a step divine,  
Certain that this path is mind.



This chapter embraces the power of patience and the importance of being present in the moment. The imagery of leveling up in the sky and finding the key to the door represents the gradual and steady progress toward transformation. The chapter emphasizes the significance of inner peace and trust in the process, making it a thoughtful and encouraging addition to my poetic journey.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision