The Promise Land

 


---

For this day in mind,  
Reaching out to the world to find,  
A gem, a pearl, a pretty girl to twirl,  
For my seeking so high,  
While letting everything low go by.

I have made it to the promise land,  
Fulfilled my God's seed as He holds me with His hands.

---

In this day, with purpose clear,  
I search the world both far and near,  
For treasures hidden in the light,  
A dance of joy, a love so bright.

With eyes on high and heart so true,  
I let the past and shadows through,  
For in this moment, I have found,  
The sacred ground, where love is crowned.

The promise land, a place so dear,  
Where all my dreams and hopes appear,  
I stand fulfilled, in His embrace,  
Guided by His gentle grace.

His hands uphold, His light does guide,  
In this divine, I do reside,  
For in His love, I’ve found my way,  
To live and love in endless day.

---

This chapter reflects the culmination my journey, reaching the promise land where fulfillment and divine love intertwine. It celebrates the high aspirations, the letting go of what no longer serves, and the realization of a higher purpose under the guidance of divine hands.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision