The Hidden Truth

 


Do you see the moments in the reel  
Moving into scenes preparing one to feel  
Here is a sight which opened my eyes of wonder  
Looking at the sky and what the clouds have formed  
Preparing for a view peaking through out of the norm  

My mind ponders where my imagination tumbles  
Fixing the pieces that my vocabulary stumbles  
Fitting into my world I react  
Protecting the angels who guard and act

In the reel of time, where moments intertwine,  
Scenes unfold, their essence to refine,  
A dance of light that whispers to the soul,  
Preparing hearts to grasp the greater whole.

Beneath the sky where clouds begin to weave,  
Shapes emerge, a sight to perceive,  
Eyes of wonder open wide to see,  
The hidden truths that soar beyond the free.

As thoughts cascade and tumble into dreams,  
Imagination flows like gentle streams,  
Words may falter, yet visions remain clear,  
Building worlds where inner realms adhere.

Within this space, where action meets the thought,  
Guardians of light protect what time has brought,  
Angels stand as sentinels of grace,  
Guiding the heart through every sacred place.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision