a present for the eyes

 


being persistent is my only blood

knowing its the water flowing from God

I had a dream last night sitting with one

startled awaking to a mirror being Sun

who radiates more me or you

I laugh at the thought entering my mind

challenging to light again worldly my kind

planting seeds to grow for me

believing its a science

like each word a present for the eyes

as I color and paint the sky

through visions near and touching thee

most of all I am pleased with me

creating worlds with every hue

shades of red green and blue

crafting dreams with each stroke

in every word new life awoke

on the canvas of my mind

beauty and wisdom intertwine
 
through the spectrum truths reveal
 
in every shade my fate is sealed

moments of doubt fade away

 lighting up a new day

confidence blooms a radiant fire

self assuring I am climbing higher

making tales with every line

expressing thoughts both yours and mine

in every verse my spirit boars

exploring worlds and beyond the shores

in the dance of ink and thought

every struggle a lesson taught

with each brush I find my way

and in myself I find my stay

like each word a present for the eyes

as I color and paint the sky

through visions near and touchingly
 
happy to all I am pleased with you

loving me










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash