my loving world

 



I have found a new platform to present my Art

its sitting down flowing like the water in my view

slowly gently holding onto two

are you sure this how you want to be introduced

for all my fruits its time to produce

putting myself out on a line

knowing how precious and so very fine

hoping to increase my voice listening ears

the water flows a muse so clear

reflecting dreams that draw you near.

each ripple murmurs secrets untold

calming my creativity slowly unfolds

stepping forth with my heart so true

I share my world inviting you

no shadows yet a glimpse of my soul

a journey through the muck making me whole

in this new space where art meets mind

 I find the courage to leave fear behind

a new creation my spirit sings

in these high moments my heart takes wing

my canvas speaks in silent tones

echoing through the valleys and stones

with every line my voice grows strong

drawing listeners to my song

as I present my work I find my peace

letting go my thoughts release

each creation a bridge of my heart so dear

hoping to inspire and bring them near

I stand on this platform proud and free

an artist unbound by what others see

this gallery of life I take my chance

bringing my dreams in a vibrant dance

My art a signal calls to you

removing the shade for all to view

 opening my arms I welcome praise

and cherish those who feel my gaze

the waters rhythm a soothing guide

as it flows my fears subside

as I reveal my inner light

I shine with hope burning bright.

hoping to reach listening ears

To share my joy and quiet the jeers

in my journey of heart to mind

a new platform my place I find

Art baby blue with courage anew

bringing forth my loving world so vivid to you












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash