a scene from my picturing mind

 


 a scene from my picturing mind

looking out for visions to bind

holding unto my dreams to root

granting each seed planted to bear its fruit

seeing future gardens full

harnessing the wind moons gravitational pull

upward over the beautiful Sun

radiating light vibrating one

this is where my dreams ignite

painting futures day into night

each breath a brushstroke vivid bright

creating worlds where hopes take flight

among the space my visions cleave

into what I believe

from the garden growing my soul

every dream playing its role


my roots deep in fertile ground

every aspiration a treasure found

blossoms bloom colorings blend

in this dreamscape my heart transcends

the moon above a guiding force

steering dreams along their course

its gentle pull a smiling face

shaping the path my dreams embrace

being the son a warmth so pure

nurturing seeds ensuring endurance

radiance beaming touching thy heart

acting atoms fulfilling their part

each vision cast upon the sky

a promise that my dreams can never die

through every trial every storm

dreams adapt evolve transform

my faith as soil hope as rain

dreams flourish free from pain

a scene from my picturing mind

a world where love and dreams combine

holding unto my visions clear

guiding them with gentle cheer

grow please garden wild and free

future blossoms wait to see

harnessing forces great and small

in this universe I stand tall

Radiating light cosmically dance

upon the landing I take my chance

from seeds to blooms from roots to sky

dreaming ascending forever high

playing the winning scenes picturing mind

where endless victories for me unwind








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash