the encouraging yearn for the fire I burn

 


in the clear open sea

i look around wondering free

being who Yahweh say I be

for the dreamers I say to thee

bring forth your vision like the rising Sun

outward to beyond from the edge of mind

never stepping back nor looking behind

do you have a rhyme for me

to sing my song I asking plea

for the encouraging yearn for the fire I burn

in the depths of my soul where passions churn

my dream ignites the quiet night

my vision born in the softest light

through valleys deep and mountains high

I chase the dreams that touch the sky

every step my spirit learns

for the encouraging yearn for the fire I burn

in thy hearts core a flame does rise

guiding me through lifes surprises

thy firey wind lights my way

in the midsummer night the bright winter day

for the encouraging yearn for the dreams I turn

 a realm where stars eternally burn

through storms no doubt and winds blowing away fear

the fire within keeps visions clear

a beacon bright in the tempests churning

for the encouraging yearn for the fire I burning

in every heartbeating a story told

pursuing dreaming visioning bold

flaming sire a ready guide

 warming space I confide

every challenge faced I grow

 fires light my path does show

so here I stand my dreams alight

 glowing fire I find my sight

 every step my heart does learn

for the encouraging yearn for the fire I burn












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash