making a splash

 


hoping to make a splash

bringing forth my best dish for task

where do you go to bring out the girls I ask

wanting them to be free and enjoy the air

holding them close to touch and bare

feeling the smoothness rustling hair 

oh how I love the sweater you wear

in the light your presence rare

every detail a work of art

from the fabric's weave to your beating heart
 
laughter and joy in every glance

embracing life seizing each chance

the breeze carries bringing insight

as we bask in the days golden light
 
moments shared pure and bright

making memories that feel so right

hoping to make a splash you dare

creating stories that dangle in air 

with every touch a bond we share

Oh, how I cherish the love we wear



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

my soul's heart