I kiss my imagination

 


I awoke with butterflies circling above thee

wondering and looking and being so free

curious to know was it a dream

feeling so real like I earned a new skill

for each thought I brought had me sow and till

nurturing the land drudging water from sea

happy to be oh I say me

the challenge of the world look how far back

oh glory be I am free and loving to all

justice sees me rise for I shall never fall

as I look into the mirror mind inside me

reflections of a journey yet to be

a world of dreams and silent tears

echoes of my laughter trace of cheers

in the mirrors depth I see my soul

a bible of stories making me whole

the trials faced the mountains climbed

each scar a testament beautifully timed

the strength within a ferocious fire

burning bright lifting me higher

 every flaw earning grace

mapping dreams to a timeless place

eyes that shine with hopes anew

a heart thats steadfast loyal true

into the mirrors gaze I find my might

lighting the beacon glowing the night

the mind inside a well of thoughts

where courage dwells where battles fought

in moments still I hear the call

to rise to stand to never fall

through valleys deep and skies so wide

I journey on with love my guide

each step I take a stride to see

the boundless strength inside me

as I look into the mirrors face

I find my anchor my saving grace

a promise to the world I make

to live to love to dream to create

for every breath a chance to be

the fullest version of all thats me

open heart and mind set free

I kiss my imagination and let it be

for being so true I love you art baby blue








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash