listening of course to the right head

 


feeling like my choices are opening

choosing the ideal is for the knowing

running down holes looking for rabbits

finding keys and some great habits

for being unto bigger greater things

letting Allahs flow entertain my becomings

choosing a mate is a wisdom choice

knowing all works done I wonder whose voice

the answer being beyond the bed

listening of course to the right head

hearing of course the mindful guide

where calm reflections gently reside

through soft murmurs in highlights glow

leading souls where truths quietly flow

ancient echoes timeless and clear

imparting lessons I hold dear

in the hush the answers lie

revealing paths as time goes by

serenity often left behind

turning into armor for the mind

in times of chaos and inner doubt

knowledge charts the true route

through eyes that peer beyond the haze

where quiet wisdom subtly plays

I learn to speak with measured tone

to walk a path not overthrown

not all that shines is of pure worth

not every tale deserves its birth

in judgment lies my truest power

wisdoms strength grows hour by hour

hearing of course the mindful tone

in wisdoms care I am gently shown

to ascertain lies our greatest strength

wisdoms journey spans great length

I find in stars and ocean deep

 the promises I strive to keep

 in wisdoms arms I am gently led

listening of course to the right head













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash