horizons upon dreams

 


hanging over the edge looking out to sea

letting go of all the wonders beyond me

happy to be living up leveling into sky

creating from mind my dreams I fly

looking into mirrors reflecting the sun

oh how it is to be known as the chosen one

in the boundless art baby blue my spirit ascends

creating the vastness where every path bends

waves dancing below to a constant beat

as I stand above where sky and ocean meet

the horizon stretches endless and grand

upon canvas where my visions stand

hearing the serenade of the oceans call

I find my place where I belong overall

the sea sings songs times multiply

of hidden depths and dreams come by

each crest a whisper from the past

a reminder that nothings meant to last

yet in this transient world I see

a time for me a sign to be

the sky above a canvas broad

painted with dreams both odd and awe

in every cloud a fable spins

for hopes anew and long-lost twins

reflections shimmer upon the tide

As sunlight gleams on caverns wide

from the mirroring sea eyes view

the chosen path that beckons true

with every breath I taste the air

a gentle touch beyond compare

my thoughts take flight on wings so bright

from this moment I spark the light

building worlds within my mind

in this voyage wonders I find

a panorama of dreams in play

an endless beauty I portray

hanging over the edge feeling light

tracing the wonders in my sight

the sea the sky the dreams I chase

beyond the realm I find my space

the sun ascends casting a golden glow

a promise of whats to show

from every dawn a new day born

a chance to rise to break the norm

in the twilight as stars twinkle sight

I hold my dreams glowing bright

for in this life I stand alone

yet connecting the world I have grown

hanging over the edge gazing out to sea

letting go of all the mysteries calling me

happy to be living soaring into sky

crafting from thought my aspirations fly

in this journey I carve my way

guided the light of each new day

the chosen one a role I embrace

In the eternal dancing time loving space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash