forever the dreamer and the catcher me

 


whats my perfect image

all things made mirroring God

I could say a smile and wonderful figure

knowing the matter is all yet chatter

just for the moment I shall play this game

thinking about the ideal meme the same

who shall I be for letting go

hoping to focus mind and find my flow

forever the dreamer and the catcher me

in realms of wonder wild and free

I chase the stars I grasp the moon

in twilights hush in days bright noon

my dreams like butterflies taking flight

in colors bold the purest light

with all my hope a path I find

a journey deep within my mind

the dreamers heart so wide and true

seeking skies for art baby blue

in whispering to the winds in oceans I cast

I catch the future let go of the past

 as the catcher I pursue

each fleeting thought each sign of you

in the net of faith my hands so sure

I gather dreams both bright and pure.

through fields of gold through forests green

in every shadow every scene

the dreamer sees beyond the veil

the catcher thrives will not fail

forever bound in endless dance

between the stars a soulful trance

my eyes that see my hands that hold

in thy dreams my stories told

so here I stand a soul set free

forever the dreamer and the catcher me

in every breath in every sigh

I catch the dreams that touch the sky

in this eternal God planned flight

through day and night through dark and light

I am the dreamer I am the key

forever the catcher forever me








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash