a quiet mind

 


I believe I live on the moon

looking upon earth with a mind to know

creating equations and plans to go see the show

wonderment surrounding surmounting obstacle tones

vibrating along carrying beats like baritones

from this point of view I could think about conquering a new world

which begs the question of the present seemingly rulers

for if my skin resembles the soil 

who is part of and owns the land


gusting winds through canyons strand

pillow soft and gentles fold

under the sky my story told

in my view an earthly planet

truth emerging from near and far

in each breath a mystery clear

in stillness knowledge drawing near

mountains tall and valleys deep
 
silent guardians secrets keep
 
in solitude I find my way

a quiet mind each every day

legends from the ancestral vine

echoing softly instant time
  
guiding me where paths extend

 calming voices rejoicing blend

glory light brings fresh insight

 reflecting shadows into light

the stars above the earth below

in their dance the secrets show

for the cosmos vast and grand

all in the palm of Gods own hand

into silence bearing night

here my soul is taking flight

angels with their wings of light

guard the way through the dark night

yet the serpent close at hand

I am forged in fire and flame

in my heart the holy name










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash