art reflecting

 



I am looking out into the world at me

wondering what mirror is reflecting back upon thee

believing one can know by the glare in ones eyes

I take off my shades and stand before thy

staring into the abyss looking for a kiss

through my view and glare holding I do

ready aiming steady opening for surprise

the calm before the rising instinctual clue

a blink when you do comes art baby blue

the world outside a canvas tried

mirroring my essence large and wide

gazing deep I see the truth

a passion for living eternal youth

the abyss a portal to my soul

where all my secrets sires stroll

through the silence whispers rise

painting colors in the eyes

removing shades I stand exposed

in the rawness my art composed

seeking clarity in the dark

igniting visions a creative spark

ready steady with bated breath

in this moment life and death

a dance of fate a twist of time

in your gaze I find my rhyme

to capture beauty to seize the day

in hues of blue my spirits play

art baby blue a name so dear

a musing whispering in my ear

holding steady embracing surprise

beyond calm before dreams rise

instinct guides my heart and hand

in this journey where I stand.

believing in the power of sight

reflecting day and night

through the glare the truth I see

in the art of life I be

a blink a spark a world anew

in your eyes the art baby blue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash