granting moments

 


I had a dream about you last night

it was a fantastice view into the light

revealing a bright sun hovering over one

granting my wishes into kissing you

every kiss a wish comes true

the simple act of loving you

granting hopes with gentile grace

every smile i find my place

together we can touch the sky

every kiss we rise we fly

granting my wishes holding true

every moment me you

a love thats pure a bond so strong

in your arms I find my song

granting moments pure and blue

in the magic just me and you

through lifes ever changing hues

your love is all I will ever choose

so here we stand our spirits high

sailing into the open sky

granting my wishes with each kiss

a love thats sealed with perfect bliss










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash