Sacred Moments

 


for each fleeting moment sacred and true

grasping for breath and words I love you

before each day starts anew

saying my prayers not once yet two

one for the light that shines above night

two for the blessing of wielding such might

happiest when riding calming chaotic waves

dancing living life knowing my spirits brave

facing the dawn with a heart so pure

finding strength in the love to endure

in every breath a promise I keep

for these sacred moments before I sleep

the light above guides my way

turning night into a bright day
  
with prayers spoken my soul is clear

facing the world with nothing yet cheer

for in each fleeting moment I find

a world of beauty gentle and kind
 
grasping the essence of what is true
  
in every heartbeat a second to cherish you

riding the waves of calm and chaos

balancing life with grace and pathos
  
Happiest when I am with you

 sacred moments for loving art baby blue

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash