the watery mirroring

 


a gentle thought from the wind to my friend

as the light shines shadows on the water mirror you

could I bless the sky that above and blue

for each moment every day

I sing my song like its my last all way

for you I look and greet the stars

saying hello and how much I love too

be a part of ones life

who has enjoying and living right

the sky beautifully reflecting our dreams

in its azure expanse our bond redeems

each shadow cast upon the lake

a reminder of the memories we make

the watery mirroring a gentle grace

in every ripple resembling your face

for every dawn that breaks anew

I find my heart singing just for you

a song of hope a tune of light

my ray of sunshine blessing night

The stars above they hear my plea

to share with you this lifes beauty

their twinkling eyes a cosmic sign

of a love thats pure truly divine

could I bless the heavens so grand

for bringing you to my hand

for in your presence joy is found

laughter echoing loving sweet sound

together we walk hand in hand

upon this wondrous enchanted land

so here I stand as art baby blue

grateful for every moment true and you

for you I shall greet the stars each night

thanking them for your radiant light

for this journey growing love pure and bright

together we will soar into endless heights








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash