in my head again

 


I find myself in my head again

me and I telling stories to out do the other

looking to the hills the water the land

knowing others must have been where I stand

survival of the fittest I ask is that you

tribes protected the land for their moment upon Earth

becoming one to the wind sun moon

I present these thoughts because me insists

wanting his ancestors to come and persist

my time is coming like the new day

knowing the endless cycle I ask my prayers for they

hoping there spirits still exists beyond the way

the strength of those who were before

guiding my steps forevermore

through trials and triumphs they paved the path

their wisdom enduring like an ancient bath

as the sun rises heralding a new dawn

I carry their legacy never to be withdrawn

for in the stillness of my inner realm

I navigate the thoughts that overwhelm

finding strength in the ancestral helm

their legacy a steady calm

so as I stand upon this land

with reverence I innerstand

the cycle of life the shifting sand

a tribute to the spirits hand in hand

my prayers reach out to the stars

hoping their light heals the scars

in the endless sky near and far

I seek their presence a guiding star







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

making a splash

my soul's heart