armor

 


shielded from the rain of arrows coming down from heaven

standing guard of the land I stand watching others run

who enjoys this type of fun it seems just me

inside these moment reflecting upon lifes lillies

realizing my future bright I look into the light

a single arrow in the sky coming at my eye

in the stillness I brace my heart steady and true

facing the challenge knowing what I must do

the world around me fades as time slows to awhile

courage surges within bringing forth my smile

as the arrow ascends its path straight and clear

I gather my strength listening to the air  

in this instant my story aligns

a test to the strength that love finds

the light of the future shines ever so bright

guiding me forward through the fulfilling night

with each breath I grow my spirit sight

transforming the challenges into pure might

the lilies of life bloom in my heart
  
symbolizing blessing a fresh start

though arrows may fall I stand tall

shielded by the faith that conquers all







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash