prayers upon petals

 


on my hands and knees

saying prayers as I look up to please

paying my dues and giving all flowers

regretting nothing as I stand upon the towers

looking out and over through windows

capturing a radiant essence knowing thats how my friend blows

being mindful of time enjoying signs proceed

planting bouquets of flowers growing up from my seed

kneading soil I find my peace

a moment of reverence where worries cease

the towers tall advantage grand

gazing at the world I understand

every petal a token speaking of love

sent to the heavens soaring above

windows framed with golden light

reflecting dreams so pure and bright

flowers bloom refreshing vibrant clues

a blessing for loving I choose

from seeds into hope they rise and grow

a garden of dreams in gentle flow

as I stand upon the lofty heights

I see the world in all its lights

each second cherished every moment too

a reminder of the beauty in all we do

the essence of friendship a guiding star

leading me forward near and far

each breath all words I plant seeds

for love and kindness through noble deeds

the wind carries pollen soft and low

into the places our hearts will go

regrets are shadows of the past

in the light of now they never last

for every tower climbed a new horizon

a journey of the heart forever rising

petals fall like blessings from above

each one a symbol enduring love

as they scatter they leave a trace

of the beauty found in this sacred space.

with hands and knees upon the ground

in the silence a truth profound

all my prayers a bridge to the divine

connecting hearts in a sacred line.

so here I stand in gratitude

appreciating every moment tender and true

planting flowers watching them bloom

from the garden living life

 where love creates room to germinate











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bless all mind

tickle my throat

dance of connection