spirits of the earth

 


a subtle smile for me to you

as I mother each seed nurturing too

growing trees to new heights above sea

who wonders how far below roots into soil

for being above to measure the foliage

and imagining leaves forming showing persons

somewhere this idea is true

for they are as much alive as you

 unseen spirits in the early dew

every leaf every drop anew

 breathing life in harmony rings true

o sunlit beams that pierce the forests heart

revealing hidden realms where shadows dart
 
every bough a sacred life does start

presenting natures perfect art

 flowering in dawn do softly rise
  
reflecting light counting stars 
 
pure blooms raising the cosmic bar

bye by babbling brooks the stones do softly speak

letting go ages past and secrets they do keep
  
world unseen is brought into the light

knowing this the soul finds boundless sight

seeing the universe forever bright

and thus in reverence I must tread anew

my hearts attuning voice and view
 
for they are as much alive as you

spirits of the earth and art baby blue
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash