tickle my throat

 


from hear to there I rock the boat

floating down river beyond the moat

looking for eyes high in the skies

 and deep under sea beneath my feet 

waiting upon the blessing to grace my land

increasing my height so that I can stand

reaching to heaven and plucking a wing

to tickle my throat so that I can sing

a rippling rhythm a soothing lullaby

guiding me through waters calm and wry

reflections dance upon the surface clear
 
mirroring dreams that draw me near
  
stars above and fish below

creating my symphony a gentle flow

as I float along horizons expand

revealing wonders crafted by natures hand  

birds chirping melodies from branches high

echoing the song within my sigh

in this moment connected and free

I release the magic that life can be

my heart full of joy and a soul that sings
 
I journey onward forward toward 

where and what the future brings








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash