my soul's heart

 


feeling inspired to bring forth my art

I have been studying and reading to find my best start

impromptu I place a dot upon the wall

simulating a tit for top of the ball

as I dribble unto scene connecting the dots

scoring in between as I perfect my blots

chasing down the images which come to mind

capturing my very style like fruit on a vine

as I adopt spontaneity

transforming thoughts into visual reality

to manifest I speak  

 the pursuit for the unique and sleek

 abstract dreams to vivid sights

challenging time each day and night  

full colors bold and shades blind
 
I paint my story a sine for the divine

for in each canvas takes a piece of me

Expressing fervor chaotic wild yet free

as I continue this artistic quest

seeking always to be my best

I find joy in each creation born

perfecting as I blow my horn

for art is more than just a skill

it's my soul's heart pumping will
 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

gumball route

making a splash