leopards vision

 


to bring for a vision of leopards skin

replicating an idea that turns into a win

could I score and go beyond wanting more

for certain to be art baby blue pleasing

enjoying the taste and sure to be teasing

how happy I rise to heights for you

unto thee me comingly

in eden's garden beneath the sacred tree

visions of grandeur of what we could be

wondering how lucky and who brought you to thee

leopards spots brought to my sight 

dancing for my starseed eyes do bite

eclipsed by the moon shadows do play

mystories of creation brought to array

Oh, how the heavens reflect in thine eyes

a universal wonder a world so wise

with stealth and grace I claim the ground

a silent king where dreams are found

the moonlight weaves through branches high

a silver thread come midnights sigh

my vision clear my purpose pure

a natural dance feeling secure

as dawn approaches skies awake

thy leopard pauses by the lake

my dreams wet lands where colors blend

where art and life in union mend

to the spots like stars in heavens wide

I journey forth a steady stride

for in thy heart mission clear

to bring forth beauty far and near

how happy I rise to heights for true

unto thee me comingly into you











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash