my masterpiece

 



art baby blue sings across the land

 touching divine sparking grace

in your tender eyes finding my place

each note a masterpiece each word a dream

looking at you to join my team

 every verse our spirits rise

above the clouds beneath the skies

art baby blue your voice so sweet

singing love songs where our hearts meet

for imagining a  timeless creation birthing our love true

internally boundless forever new

guiding my love hand in hand

proud of my masterpiece you radiant bright

your essence captured lighting light

melodies flow from your heart so sweet

creating harmony pure and complete

artistry blooms in every glance

in my eyes a timeless romance.

with each creation my hearts brand new

proud of my masterpiece forever loving you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tickle my throat

in my head again

making a splash