all for the smiles holding head high

 



feeling like the magic is in the air

sprinkling dust and fairies twerking near

showing up in space before my eyes

watching me as I paint unto walls

picking up building like lifting up skirts

all for the smiles holding head high

in a world where dreams and stars align

I journey forth all smiles so fine

with heads held high through stormy skies

I chase the dawn where hope never dies

through valleys low and mountains tall

together I rise I never fall

hand in hand with hearts so bright

I light the path through darkest night.

the wind may howl the rain may pour

yet my spirits soar forevermore

with courage bold and laughter sweet

I face each challenge never defeat

for in my heart a fire burns

a lesson living life everyone yearns

 with each smile a spark ignites

guiding me through lifes endless flights

my heads held high marching as one

under the warmth of the golden sun

in unity I find my strength

together I go every length

so let my smile never sigh

my head held so high I reach the sky

in every moment joy I find

all for smiles my spirits bind

in this grand tale I will never part

with hope and love within my heart

for smiles for dreams I stand tall

united as one I conquer all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart