praying to God

 


there is a road opening before me

seems straight for the present state

having few options to pursue

I count to ten and weigh it again

enjoying the view and attracting pretties too

feeling like here is the opportunity to do

for a few I shall go all in again

capitalizing on an idea you did before

knowing this time you have a story

praying to God thanking him for the glory

oh Father in reverence I lift my voice

in grateful prayer my heart rejoice

for all your glory wondrous bright

I thank you Lord for your guiding light

in the early dawn when the sun does rise

I see your love in the clear blue skies

each bird that sings each flower that blooms

echoes your presence creating my booms

for every trial that I've overcome

your strength is here in your arms I rise

in valleys low and mountains high

your glory shines ever nigh

I thank you Lord for each breath I take

for every step every choice I make

your grace abounds in moments small

your love sustains in it all

for family dear and friends so true

I see your glory shining through

in acts of kindness my heart shows care

your presence felt everywhere

oh God, I thank you my heart sincere

for all your wonders always near

in prayer I come in faith I stand

guided by your loving hand

in this world vast your glory I see

in every heart in every tree

in my mind I bow and pray

thank you God for each blessing day








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart