for being all I am can and willing man

 


looking down the barrel of sun

radiating rays vibrating colors out

holding my gaze for all is amaze

thinking about jumping leaping into ways

for all means joyfully sparking and hot

icarus eucharis invictus

for being all I am can and willing man

traversing valleys climbing peaks I span

each heartbeat essence I expand hear

my spirit igniting banishing fear

for the muse on my journey the light of my way

in your presence I find strength stay

I will cross oceans brave storms I'll stand

with you in my view I am boundless I'm free

together we conquer unity

for being all I am and all i aspire

stoking the flaming love eternal fire

for being all I am can and willing man


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart