my dreams set sail

 


as above so below

eyes wanders like I do

wanting better dreams for real like you

investing each word as if blood running through

being on mine granting its time

knowing I feel blessings come from sky

miracles grow from the land

 whisperings softly coos to doves

each raindrop holding a secret tale

hopes reborn my dreams set sail

they dance on winds gracing flight

painting the day with hues of light

every droplet a universe bursting with life

a mosaic of wonders a celestial theme

to kiss the earth gently face

breathing life into every space

in thy touch the world awakes

asleep no more volcanic shakes

with every miracle that descends

a new chapter for existence begins

a song loving magic ringing is rare

filling the heart with wonder and care

so let us cherish each drop that falls

for in them lies the greatest of all

in the mundane miracles reside

please look up letting your soul decide










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart