I became spark

 


I did it rings throughout mind

I did it is like me singing a song

I did it for all those coming along

I did it is the only word vibrating free

for every moment in front of me

knowing been growing since I became spark

I've been flowing glowing with each passing day

learning secrets of the universe finding my way

through the corridors of time I've traveled far

 journey in the mind reaching for the star

the seeds of knowledge I've been sowing

in fertile soil they keep on growing

from whispers of the past to the dreams of tomorrow

I weave a tale of joy removing all sorrow

in the silence I've been listening hearing the call

understanding the rise anticipating the fall

with every heartbeat I've been comprehending

the endless cycle forever bending

from the spark of inception to the blaze of creation

I've been nurturing ideas with endless appreciation

knowing the essence of life’s fleeting mark

I continue to shine ever bright ever stark

in this journey of enlightenment forever I'm going

evolving transforming eternally showing

since I became a spark in this cosmic park,

as I became my spirit hark

calling life in light and dark

embracing both leaving no mark

just silent growth inner park

with every step my souls been knowing

the power of change ever flowing

wisdom gained continuously growing

in my garden of thoughts seeds sowing

I becoming spark a bestowing

a light that shines forever glowing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart