for busting a nut

 


once upon a time 

there I was behind 

asking angels to spread wings

so I can fly and become

lightning striking the ground that is bound before eyes

oh how I love being me

blessings me with all good and plenty

for gracious God Allah I singing claim

 for busting a nut enjoying one two

in my bedroom place under art baby blue

two bodies entwined for one for two

amidst the laughter amidst the glee

amongst the shade beneath me

for busting a nut enjoying one

underneath the stars when day is done

with whispers soft kisses sweet

two souls dancing loving the beat

laughter ringing like the bell chimes

I pluck your fruit in perfect rhyme

juices dripping in the summers glow

my love blossoming a vibrant show

one two bringing my pearls you do

in my safe haven where dreams ensue

moonlit nights and sunny days

in loves embrace forever stays

I found a paradise yes its you

for in each other our spiritual dew

for busting a nut enjoying one two










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart