whats good for you must be for me

 



at a crossroads again looking for signs of life

who in the world mind concept hearing me 

as I look to light singing songs all night

radiating along for you to dance be you

having my way every step to the bank

crossing my eyes and dotting my tees

whats good for you must be for me

what's good for you must be for me

in the dance of hearts where souls fly free

the sun that warms your tender skin

must touch me too where love begins

in twilight's glow when stars ignite

your dreams are mine in the velvet night

the laughter ringing through your days

finds echoes in my own bright ways

if joy’s sweet nectar graces your lips

I'll sip it too in moonlit sips

your tears though rare I'll also weep

for in your heart my own does keep

when winds of change both fierce and mild

bend your path I'll walk each mile

your fears and hopes your deepest sighs

are mirrored in my loving eyes

for whats good for you must be for me

bound together wild and free

in every whisper every glance

we share the rhythm of our dance

so let the world spin round and round

in you my truest home I've found

together we'll face all that comes

two hearts in sync forever one.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart