shaping my world

 


here I stand looking forward being man

growing in stature as Gods great call

out playing his scene is me known as lucky for all

where could I be as I dream my vision

in realms of possibility beyond division

could I wander through fields of endless bloom

or dance among stars in the cosmic room

perhaps I will stroll along a sandy shore

listening to waves their timeless lore 

climbing the mountains touching the sky

 feeling the worlds vastness soaring high

embracing in nature I find my place

amidst the whispers of leaves a tranquil space

 in bustling cities where dreams take flight

I will chase my passions with all my might

wherever I am in this dreams rendition

I will forge my path with unwavering ambition

for in the realm of dreams, I am truly free

shaping my world as I wish it to be











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart