strengthening soul enduring

 


feeling like a drawing outline chalk

simple lines created to define my figure face

thinking somehow makes it so I hear

uncertain unclear yet clever still

wanting more beyond skill 

chasing dreams over hills down sides up mountains

curious each day I a wake

should I be all my thoughts free

know consequences following speech

even to you I protect my word 

investing in courage and backing strong will

challenging God alone standing still

through tempests fury the raging storm

a solitary figure resilient and warm

with courage as armor hope as my guide

confronting the unknown undeterred by the tide

facing the trials where darkness looms

challenging God alone, standing still resumes

beneath the weights of burdens heavy to bear

faith stands unwavering amidst despair

in the silent prayer where whispers reside

my spirit finds solace my doubts set aside

for in the challenge lies a testament true

to the strengthening soul enduring and renew

art baby blue so proud be you












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart