being calm in the middle

 


in the midst of the storm 

a bright light appears to me

revealing the heavens opening eye

blessing me for being he

the one always protecting the sea

now here is a thought

as I invite a moment for you

what would be if a tornado rushed thee

would you sit and be as wonderous as me

or would you rush in thinking to nowhere safe

being calm in the middle is more than playing a fiddle

its the hushing dawn the early day riddle

the world may whirl a storm untamed

yet here I stand serene unblamed

in the heart of chaos I find my song

a melody of peace where I we belong

not merely strings that softly play

a tranquil heart that leads the way

amidst the noise a silent grace

a gentle touch a warm embrace

the stillness in the eye of strife

the quiet pulse the breath in life

its not just skill yet a deeper art

a dancing soul a mindful heart

where worries wane and fears subside

in the calm my strength resides

the world outside may ebb and flow

yet inner peace begins to grow

in every note a story told

of courage calm my heart so bold

so find the center where peace does dwell

quieting calm I weave my spell

a harmony in lifes grand tune

beneath the sun beneath the moon

being calm in the middle is more than a game

It's finding peace and singing my name












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart