reaching out to Allah

 


each day I make a call to the universe

reaching out to Allah as he be suggesting too

wanting to speak out and yell as high as my lungs at you

to get your attention and release some tension

you are the only ear I can talk into

I guess thats what you wanted as you made it you

all thought I am special for you creating me

yet it seems I am your project line to earth

been thinking about my life and experiences true

revisioning them all and expecting you too

casting dreams upon the wind bidding skies anew

 a heart wide as oceans eyes twinkling art baby blue

dancing on the shadows seeking what is true

sculpting visions into air shaping light from night

every dream a silent vow whispering show me the light

guided by the stars that burn burning every son bright

journeying through the realms for thought boundless as the sea

every step a silent prayer every breath a plea

in the mirror of my mind reflections wild free

hopeful seeds entangled there yearning just to be

revisioning them all casting fears aside

building castles in the air where my dreams reside

every vision every hope flowing like the tide

in the journey to my heart with you as my guide

hand in hand I walk the path where winds blow smiles

from the garden to my dreams watching the blossoms grow

every step a new beginning every breath a glow

revisioning them all together I will go

expecting you to rise me up over the sun is true

every dream a brushstroke painting skies anew

revisioning them all and expecting you too









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart