knowing angels hover next to me

 


for the best in me I go to sky

 fly high meditating inner eye

keeping my sight upon forward

upward onward and towards you

counting my blessings flowing into eternity

knowing all the angels are hovering next to me

each moment is go blowing wind at back

faster and faster up until swirl

like a tornado churning my fire is burning

In moments dark when shadows creep

And doubts arise  disturbing sleep

I feel a presence gentle and free

knowing angels hover next to me

their wings unseen yet softly near

whispering comfort calming fear

in whispered words and silent sighs

they offer solace beneath starlit skies

when storms rage fierce and tempests roar

I sense their love forevermore

guiding guarding through nights embrace

their boundless grace a saving grace

so in the quiet of the night

Amidst the stars aglow with light

I find my peace my soul set free

knowing angels hover next to me






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart