am I just being silly

 




there is so much more to life

yet what brings more joy to me

a perspective says cake 

and a slice would be nice

for dreams come true

when they involve you and two

am I just being silly or letting me be free

in my dancing beneath the old oak tree

where I whisper to the wind weaving tales into night

as the moonlight bathes me in soft silver light

am I chasing shadows or catching the breeze

in a world where time pauses and moments can freeze

laughter rings out like a sweet near chime

my melody for life  keeping perfect time

am I merely wandering or finding my way

in the maze of tomorrow from the echoes today

stars wink above in the deep velvet sky

guiding my heart as I learn how to fly

am I just a dreamer or waking to see

the boundless expanse for what it means to be me

each step I take the horizon unfolds

a story of courage that gently enfolds

am I simply playing or living with glee

a world for wonders wild and carefree

for in these moments pure as me

I find the true essence for what it means to be free










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart