comes down to being in flow

 


on an island unto myself

looking pretty attracting wealth

as I sit upon the sea

allowing all to be around thee

letting go for everything I know

comes down to being in flow

where time solves a gentle stream

moments merge a seamless glow

in the dance I dreaming a dream

whispering for the wind to align

silent songs for the unseen

threads for fate in each sign

weaving life in shades serene

stars ascend to kissing me

rippling waves for endless grace

echoing for eternity

etched upon the sky eyes embrace

footsteps trace the paths unknown

guided by an inner flame

lost yet always finding home

in thy heart thy sacred name

breath for life in rhythms sway

natures pulse a timeless beat

night gives birth to break of day

in thy flow my worlds complete

hands that touch and souls that heal

voices soft as early days dew

truth revealing what I feel

in the flow I am born anew

journey through the fields of gold

underneath thy heavens dome

stories from the past retold

inward flow I find my home

spirit soars where rivers wind

boundless as the open sky

in my flow I soar and fly








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart