who oh who is true pretty you

 


my thought is blue when I think of you

its not anything wild or off the cuff child

its just me being true calling art baby blue

wondering what words I could use for commands

rise like the phoenix and soar into the heir

being the Son and the brightest one

happy to bring forth the joy upon the sea

who oh who is true as pretty you

in fields of bloom where dreams pursue

with petals soft and colors bright

you paint the world lovingly light

whisperings sweet breeze confides

presenting love that your gaze provides

through storms and shadows you remain

a beacon in sight amidst the rain

who oh who could ever compare

of the beauty that you graciously wear

every glance a truth so rare

 your presence all hearts proclaim

 eyes that sparkle like early day dew

your essence radiates shining through

among the shadows where falsehoods brew

your authenticity remains forever true

in sea of doubts you stand statue

a beacon of honesty steadfast you

every smile lighting up the view

your presence sincerity imbues

in this labyrinth where illusions accrue

who oh who is true pretty you

its me lovingly art baby blue 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart