waking up with a smiling face

 



waking up with a smiling face

is that a view or just me being you

enjoying my life as I drink into mine

following instinct to get all I can

just so that I shout thank you father into the sky

for all you do this one loves you

waking up with a smile upon face

in dawns gentle embrace

sunlight dancing on the wall

as forenoon whispers softly call

dreams still lingering sweet and bright

greeting the day I flickering light

birdsong fills bringing new air

as I stretch breathing in with all care

each new day a canvas blank

waiting for the colors to rank

a smile that beams from deep within

I step forward ready begin

for in each sunrise a fresh start

a chance following passions heart

waking up with a smiling face

embracing living lifes endless race






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart