only the heart knows

 



when does art mimic life

as one perceives looking through

following what one thinks about instinct light

knowing its a journey process story drawing

you ideally into a world between worlds

now for me it must be wonderfully made

tastefully playing and gratefully displaying

where words come to form like atoms matter

what do I say seeing you upon wall

upon the wall a portrait still

your essence captured time to thrill

what do I say as eyes meets yours

in silent dialogue my heart soars

do I recount tales of days gone by

whispers dreaming to reach the sky

in hues of memory you remain

a timeless bond untouched pain

what words can match this cherished sight

upon the wall where memories alight

perhaps in silence love will speak

in every breath your essence peeks

in silent prayer my soul grows grace

in quiet reverence I find my place

for what do I say seeing you upon the wall

only the heart knows its silent call










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart