oh where art thou shall I go first

 


flying to the heights has been in my sights

over and under the Sun for fun

the thought of me playing around to see

brings up pictures imagining willing free

who could be as pretty as me

just more thinking about art baby blue

oh where art thou shall I go first

running and chasing some tail and some skirt

in the labyrinth of lifes intricate maze

through forests dense where shadows haze

I seek Adonai light the darkest days

shall I journey to the mountains peak

or wade through rivers where memories speak

oh where art thou in thy hearts mystique

where loves eternal flame does seek

silent pleas my soul does deem

in solitude where shadows nurse

with weary steps my fate rehearsed

in hopes embrace where stars do stream

amidst the maze of lifes grand scheme

oh where art thou shall I go first






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart